Tuesday, September 16, 2008

nothingness

that was today. im serious. i did nothing. it was just a chill day. we had 24 hour prayer today so i was up at 2 am to 4 am praying. and then at 8pm tonight, so i was tired. i slept for three hours and almost missed dinner. luckily i didn't. where that hack is havs we are supposed to be watching hairspray together!! i cant wait. we also got shes the man!! omg one of my favorite movies.


the one thing i can report on is that tomorrow in lectures we are going to talk about evolution an creation!!!! cant wait

mom and dad i will call you tomorrow i promise!! omg Jeremy and Lori are getting married in three days. cant wait to sing in the wedding. i get to go to the wedding reception and dinner. i feel so loved. please keep praying for outreach. and also if you i have written to have received my letters let me know so i can get excited!!!

love from me in nz.

2 comments:

OG said...

Dad moment,

I know when you use omg, you mean oh my gosh, the rest of the free world reading your blog, doesn't.

waiting for the call, Mom gone, but I'm home.

OG

Jace said...

Peter, John, Jeff, Mike, Trav and I went to the bungalow, I missed you. Then I had to come back early on Tuesday morning for an 18 year old I worked withs funeral =[ can you say wake up call? He died unexpectedly, but he was very dedicated to his church and his service was really nice and refreshing to hear all that he was involved with. Anyway, while we were at the beach I FINALLY saw Passion of the Christ.

It was amazing.
Love you,
Jace