Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mosaic

is my new home church. my home church away from home! dont worry outward i have not forgotten you! i still download the podcast every sunday and listen to my amazing pastors paul and matt. and i listened the other day and it was the one year anniversary! that is so awesome and i am really sad that i missed. but woot outward and being one year old. i cant believe that it has only been a church for a year and has done so much. i mean i was there like three weeks as it started and i cant believe that i have been going there for that long. i really miss it but the church that i found today reminds my of outward so much...well besides the point that the pastor has a nz accent. but the building, decorations, worship, message, and the age of the body make me all feel like i am still at home. also it is a night church like outward so i can sleep in until...well noon! ahhhh i love my sleep. people here do not understand and cant believe that i can sleep all day. i dont know why but i just can. i think it might be a gift.

oh what an excellent cup of milo i am drinking right now!
Photobucket

anyway. well the church was amazing and four of my classmates have decided that we will attend this church every sunday. okay im not sure if i said this before but all of us here on the school are going to be adopted by a family from a babtist church and i have not met my family yet but some one did at church today and they said that she is really cool. i guess she was like running the tech for church. so that is cool. but yeah so im going to get adopted...again. lol long story. lets just say that i was adopted by my two swiss friends from south africa...yeah...

well there is nothing really else to report...oh yeah i called home today and talked to my bro! seth bro not dallas bro. okay let me say that i really miss that kid! i hope that he will be home when i get home and will not be doing shinanigins in idaho or where ever he will be. yeah so when i come home i guess we are going to be bunking...so he took out my amazing queen size bed and put in bunk beds...he is an odd fellow, but i love him!

hey seth... 45 seconds in!!!!


well other people want to use graham.

love from me in nz

No comments: