Tuesday, September 23, 2008

sermonette!!

yeah i am giving my sermonette tomorrow. it is like a little sermon that each of the students have to do! i am really excited to give it!!! mine is on how god had healed my family. it shall be pretty intense! so yeah today was just preparing for it and watching the office!! me havs and heather rented the whole second season and now watch it all the time. well that and i watch the it crowd with Lauren when i can. seriously the funniest British show i have ever seen in my life! well that and black adder which i miss and vented to Eden about the other day.

don't really have anything else to say. just that i like the taste of socks in my mouth!!...that was Duncan!! silly Canada!

well I'm going to get off now because i think i may get up for breakfast tomorrow....i know not me! ha ha



love from me in nz.

No comments: