Monday, September 22, 2008

new speaker!

her name is Caroline and she is teaching on the fear of the lord. she is an amazing woman of god and i cant wait to see all i will learn from her! she is kiwi and maybe one of the most adorable people i have ever met. she is from Christchurch NZ so she is living on the ship! today's lecture was so good and all us girls were jazzed because we have had men speakers for about a month now and i love to have role models. she [Caroline] is becoming one i believe. oh i just figured how to download songs of myspace so go me!! i know I'm slow and most of you all already know how it do it!

after lectures i gave blood!!!! yeah boy is New Zealand. it was amazing. the ladies working there were so cute and so nice. a total of 12 went and only 5 could actually give blood. some had been to places where they couldn't aka Hayley who is from the UK and i guess they think she has mad cow. some due to tattoos and piercings and others because of iron. but i did it! and in like 3 minutes too! me and my daddy are bleeders! yeah go O negative!!!! i didn't even pump the little basketball they gave me.


not only did i give blood but also i cut my hair!!! well my bangs... that is it a swear! i will never cut my hair until it is down to the middle of my back. well that is my goal anyway. what do you think?



well that was pretty much my day. well i did call my love Eden Kathleen Olsen and have a chit chat with her. i miss her so much! cant wait to see here again! also havs made breakfast for dinner. yeah pancakes! they are delicious any time of the day. i want to go fishing.

love from me in nz.

No comments: